SOFT ROMAN BLINDS
Gilligans Soft Romans are an unstructured Roman blind that is usually made from sheer fabric and can be lined or unlined. Lightweight fabric is also suitable.
Soft Romans pull up in a very casual manner as there are no battens to guide and keep the folds straight. Soft Romans normally have smaller folds and the rings, which are hand sewn, are placed closer together.
Our Cloud Soft Roman is a fuller version of our Soft Roman making the fabric look like puffs of cloud.
It’s the extra considerations that make Gilligans Roman blinds the very best quality.
- Fabrics are carefully joined, taking care to perfectly match & line up patterns
- Metal powder-coated rings, ensuring UV stability and longevity
- Hand sewn rings
- Quality Acmeda componentry
- Larger headboard on request at no additional cost
- Fabrics are Pre-shrunk to minimise fabric movement after manufacturing
- Cord locks
- Side flaps, permanent extra folds, drop bases
- Addition of fringe or braid
- Cord & cleat or chain control
Interior by Brownlow Interior Design